lauantai 18. huhtikuuta 2009

Mojo Monday 82 & Cute Card Thursday 56

We'll celebrate Mother's Day on second Sunday of May. This morning I made a card to my Mom. This sketch is from Mojo Monday. This week's challenge on Cute Card Thursday is Floral Fantasy and I take part in it with this card.



Materials
Papers: Bazzill cs & Fancy Pants Delicious paper
Embellishments: Petaloo and Prima flowers, Basic Grey button & SU! ribbon
Stamp: Penny Black Rainin' Daisies

Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Other supplies: Canson watercolor paper, Derwent watercolor pencils + waterbrush, Fiskars border punch (Scalloped lace) & Fiskars paper edgers (Scallop long)

HAPPY STAMPING!

5 kommenttia:

scrapperjulia kirjoitti...

Very sweet card, love the colors and the little bear!

Riet kirjoitti...

wowww Sanna,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Anne Laflamme kirjoitti...

It's cute.... I love it

Deb kirjoitti...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day!
Debx

Crissy Armstrong kirjoitti...

How wonderfully adorable and beautiful, wow!