I took part in this week's BG challenge. It's a sketch made by Christine. MaterialsPapers: Bazzill cs & Basic Grey Lilykate papers Embellishments: Prima flowers, Kaisercraft pearls Stamp: Penny Black Rainin' Daisies Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black Other supplies: Canson watercolor paper, Derwent watercolor pencils + waterbrush & Fiskars border punch (Sunburst)
5 kommenttia:
Wowww Sanna,what a beautiful card,l love the image and papers.
Hugs Riet.x
What a pretty card, love your use of the Lilykate papers and gorgeous cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx
Fantastic card. I love the BG papers you have used and your lovely image. Thank you for joining us in the BG challenge this week.
Jo x
Lovely cute card, fab bear and papers.
luv
Debby
Fantastic card Sanna, I love the image and the Lily Kate papers are just perfect with it. Glad you could join us at BG this week. Chris x
Lähetä kommentti