Simon Says Stamp has 2 challenges, Monday & Wednesday. Both challenges have same challenge this time and I take part in both. The challenge is " STAMPtemper Stamp It".
My mom asked me to make a card to her goddaughter's (my cousin) youngest son.
Supplies
SSS cs (Green Apple)
Birthday Wishes (Birthday Boy) papers by Echo Park
SU! ribbon
MFT Stamps die: Oval shadows
SSS stamp set & dies: Cuddle Critters & Cuddly Critter Accessories
Sanna
1 kommentti:
I really love your card! It is so adorable and I like the way you added ribbon to give it a bit of added texture and dimension. I also thought it was so clever of you to use the oval to look like a shadow underneath your cute little critter. You did a great job on this and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!
Lähetä kommentti