sunnuntai 8. maaliskuuta 2015

High Hopes Challenge: March 2015

This month's challenge is "Anything Goes". I like this kind of challenges. This Easter card is made for my goddaughter.


Supplies
American Crafts cs (white)
Peach cs from Sinelli
Once Upon In A Springtime papers from Graphic 45
Flowers from I Am Roses
High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Bunny Blooms

Sanna

7 kommenttia:

Linda kirjoitti...

Beautiful and very creative, Sanna. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

McCrafty's Cards kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card SannaI like the sweet bunny image and the flowers
Kevin xx

Donna Rudy kirjoitti...

I love the colours on your gorgeous card. Your goddaughter will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes!

Carolina F. kirjoitti...

Your Goddaughter is going to love the card you created for her, is so beautiful! Thanks for joining our March challenge at High Hopes.

Lynne in NI kirjoitti...

Beautiful card, I love your pretty colour theme
Thanks for playing along at High Hopes :)

Jane Z kirjoitti...

Love your colour choice and the flowers are a great finishing touch! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at High Hopes and good luck in the Challenge!

Lacey Stephens kirjoitti...

Very cute! Thank you for playing along with the High Hopes' March Challenge. We will have a new challenge that begins Wednesday and I hope you will play along again soon.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes Lead Designer