perjantai 2. joulukuuta 2011

Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar Challenge

This week is time to Special Monthly Challenge and it's "Anything Goes along with the option of Sparkle".

This is my FIRST easel card I've ever made. I used American Crafts and Bazzill cs. Papers are from Mitten Weather 6x6 paper pad from Cosmo Cricket. Pearls, flowers, ribbon and ribbon slider buckle are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Holly berries and paper doily are from the local store. Magnolia's Tilda has Stardust Stickles in her wings but it doesn't show. I colored Tilda with Derwent watercolor pencils and water brush.

Sanna

1 kommentti:

Suzan L kirjoitti...

Hi Sanna, your very first Easel Card is just darling!! I love the DP's that you used along with the beautiful flowers. The cute hAnglar image is colored beautifully with the watercolor pencils!! Thank you for joining us at the Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge Blog. I hope you come back and see us again soon!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Suzan