sunnuntai 23. tammikuuta 2011

Many Challenges - One Card

I took a little break from card making but now I'm back. This card is made for 3 different challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge # 15 - Let's Get Sentimental
Lili Of the Valley Challenge # 81- A Sketch by Dawny P
BasicGrey Challenges # 36 - Flower Power


Supplies
American Crafts cs
Bittersweet papers by Basic Grey
Infuse ribbon by Basic Grey
Pearls from WOC
Roses from I Am Roses
Pin from The Hobby House
LOTV Stamp

Sanna

3 kommenttia:

debby4000 kirjoitti...

Fabulous card, love the adorable image.
luv
Debby

Heather kirjoitti...

Fabulous card, stunning colours, papers and such an adorable image.

So glad you could join us at Basic Grey,
hugs
Heather xx

Jo Nevill kirjoitti...

Fantastic card, love the BG papers you have used and that cute, adorable image.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

Hugs,

Jo x