Bazzill cs
Tilda papers
Tilda ribbon
Tilda papers
Tilda ribbon
Prima flowers
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl brads & pins from The Hobby House
Whiff of Joy stamp
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl brads & pins from The Hobby House
Whiff of Joy stamp
5 kommenttia:
This is so cute and love the papers.
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.
Hugs Carol x
Hi Hun thanks for joining WOC this time what a sweet card you have created. You asked which glue I used, it is called "Incredibly Tacky" and is from Wild Orchid Crafts
Hugs Jacqui x
Adorable card!! I love the color combo you used!! I think they are my new favorite for the holidays! Cute image too!!
Thanks so much for playing along in the WOC challenge with us!
:)Kathy
Sanna this is so pretty, the colours are beautiful! x
Gorgeous creation,
love from France, Kianel.
Lähetä kommentti