I took part in two challenges with this card. Sketch is by Jeanette from Sketch Saturday #37. This card is also for Basic Grey Challenge #21 "Lets Mix it Up".

MaterialsPapers: Bazzill and Basic Grey Blush
Brads: Basic Grey Two Scoops
Stamp image: Mouse Hug by Rachelle Anne Miller
HAPPY SUNDAY!
7 kommenttia:
Such a beautiful card! I love the image and the papers you chose for BG mix it up, such a pretty combination. Chris x
Fantastic card, I love the image you have used and the mix of BG products. Thank you for joining the BG challenge this weekend.
Jo x
woww Sanna,what a gorgeous card.
hugs Riet.xx
absoltuely GORGEOUS! ♥
Gorgeous card! I love the image and the combination of all those BG papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette
Beautiful card. Love the image.
Glenda
This is so Gorgeous!! I love the embossing and papers you've used!!..Hugs, Ila
Lähetä kommentti